LEARNING AT YOUR OWN PACE
The Virtual Test Lab offers an environment where users can practice and get familiar with the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall. The pre-built lab environment provides access to desktop clients, Linux servers and Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall and allows users to freely configure to test different features. Use this virtual playground to learn and test features or complex topics that you might not be able to in your production network.
Fuel User Group members are using the Virtual Test Lab to:
- Get hands-on experience with the interface at their own pace.
- Discover any challenges or benefits in advance of production implementations.
- Dig into new features, run reports, configure policies and much more.
Not sure where to start?
- From Admin-Level Commit and Revert capabilities to creating Selective Log Forwarding Based on Log Attributes, the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall is sure to take cybersecurity to the next level. Experiment with these and other features in the Virtual Lab environment.
- Check out the Virtual Test Lab Quick Start Guide to get some ideas on how to get started.
- Click here to see a schematic of the Virtual Test Lab and explore more ideas for making the most of your lab experience.